This contest is sponsored by Cleo. (Cleo), having offices at 2345 Argentia Road, Suite 102A, Mississauga, ON. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning, as the odds of winning are determined by the number of entries. No purchase necessary.
The “Cleo Every Day Ready Giveaway” Contest (the “Contest”) will run beginning at 8:00 AM EST on Monday, April 12th 2021 and will run until Friday, May 14th, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST (the “Contest Period”). All online contest entries must be received by the Sponsor no later than 11:59 PM, PST, May 14th, 2021.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your personal information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this Contest, each Participant agrees to and effectively releases and forever discharges Facebook and Instagram from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, and expenses arising out of, or in connection with, the Contest.
This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, with the exception of Quebec, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older on or before the date they submit their contest entry. Directors, officers, agents of the Sponsor and all of their respective parent companies, affiliated entities and divisions, and members of the aforementioned individuals’ respective immediate families (for the purpose of the Contest, immediate family includes children, siblings, and parents) domiciled in the same household, are not eligible to enter. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, local laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Rules”). The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
HOW TO ENTER ON INSTAGRAM
1. Follow @cleo.ca before the end of the Contest Period.
2. Like the official contest post.
HOW TO ENTER ON FACEBOOK
1. Follow the Cleo Facebook Page
2. Like the official contest post.
Terms: All additional tags within one comment will be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means are void. Entries that are altered, tampered with, incomplete, inaccurate, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with the Rules, shall also be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cleo.
Odds: Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Cleo reserves the right to remove an entry from the Contest and consequently disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or otherwise in violation of the Rules – or to cancel, terminate, or modify the Promotion in its sole discretion.
Conditions: By accepting their prize, each Participant agrees to these Official Rules. Entries received after the Promotion Period will be void. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook or Instagram account used at time of entry. In case of any doubt as to the identification of the entrant, the natural person who owns the Facebook or Instagram account utilized to enter shall be deemed to be the entrant.
WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION PROCESS
One entry will be selected via random draw. The winner will be notified on Facebook or Instagram, (depending which platform the winner is from) within one week of the draw and will be required to email email@example.com to claim their prize.
In order to claim a Prize, the Winner will have to correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill testing question (without the assistance of another individual or mechanical device) to be administered by a representative of Cleo during a pre-arranged, mutually convenient telephone call or by such other means as Cleo may require.
If the Participant cannot be reached, incorrectly answers the time-limited mathematical skill testing question, does not claim the Prize after five (5) business days, or is otherwise disqualified from the Contest, another winning Entrant may or may not be selected, at Cleo’s sole discretion. Should Cleo choose to award a Prize to another winning Entrant, it will select a Prize winner among the remaining eligible entries.
There are six (6) prizes.
Grand Prize: 1) One (1) Spring Style Box of curated clothing choices from our newest collections to flatter you. Value of $500.
2) Two (2) hour virtual hair and makeup tutorial one on one with makeup artist Allyssa Helm. Value of $500.
3) Total Grand Prize value is: $1000.
4) Store credit only provided in case of a return. Grand prize is not eligible for My Connection points. No substitutions or cash equilivelant. No price adjustments on returned or exchanged items.
5) Prize is non transferable.
Secondary Weekly Prizes:
1) Five (5) winners of 2000 My Connection Points. Prize value: $100 off your next purchase.
2) One winner per week during contest period
3) If a winner is not a My Connection member a membership must be issued to facilitate the prize.
4) Prize is nontransferable, no substitutions. No cash or equivalents
1. The Sponsor will not enter into any correspondence pertaining to this Contest, except with potential winner. Cleo shall not be responsible under any conditions whatsoever for any problems or technical malfunctions relating to the Contest or for any online errors, printing errors, or typographical errors or problems in connection with any Contest-related materials.
2. By entering this Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree that they have not purchased electronic equipment, Internet, or telephone
services for the purpose of entering this Contest. Participants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Contest and/or prevent others from utilizing the Contest, as prohibited by law. Any attempt by anyone to damage or interrupt the Contest shall be considered a violation under criminal and civil law. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies against such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
3. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any failure of the Cleo webpage, the Cleo Instagram or Facebook page, or the Cleo website (herein collectively referred to as the “Websites”) during and following the promotion of this Contest or for any problems or technical malfunction of computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, or email failure. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, late, misdirected, or ineligible entries or for any computer, online, human, or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of the Contest. Subject to a contrary ruling by a recognized court of law if for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned (due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor or any act corrupting or affecting the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest), Cleo reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to disqualify a Participant or Group and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Under no circumstances shall the Sponsor be liable for any losses or damages from the use of, or reliance on, the information on the Websites (the “Information”) or use of the Websites. The Sponsor makes no warranty or guarantee as to the content, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason.
4. The Sponsor, and its respective affiliated entities and divisions and their respective
officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (herein collectively referred to as the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all Prizes.
5. Additionally, all Participants assume all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by Contest, including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action in connection with the Contest. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by entering the Contest, each Participant releases and forever discharges the Entities from any and all damages, rights, claims, costs and actions of any kind whatsoever arising in connection with Contest, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
6. A Prize must be accepted as is, and no transfer, product substitution or prize equivalent shall be permitted without the permission of Cleo.
7. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries by the end of the Contest. All entries become the property of Cleo.
8. If, by reason of a typographical or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in the Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes (1) will be awarded.
9. The Sponsor will share personal information with its personnel in connection with their duties in the Contest. Personal information collected in conjunction with this Contest will be used by the Sponsor: (1) to administer the Contest, including notification of the winning Participants and/or the full name, city, and province of the winning Participants on a publicly available winners list and/or on Facebook and Instagram and (2) for future advertising/marketing/promotional efforts of the Sponsor.
10. The sponsor shall have the right to use and publish the real name on Facebook, Instagram handle, city/province, and/or entry content of all participants by any and all means and in all media, now known or unknown for advertising, promotional and/or other purposes related to the Contest without notice and without further compensation.
11. Each Contest participant hereby releases, discharges and saves harmless the Sponsor from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses without limitation, including as may be related to invasion of privacy, infringement of his/her rights of publicity or personality, defamation, libel, slander, and/or any other personal, moral and/or property rights in any way arising out of his/her participation in the Contest and the use of his/her photo by the Sponsor in connection therewith.
12. In addition to all of the foregoing conditions, the selected Participant, in order to be eligible to receive his/her Prize, must sign a declaration of eligibility, license and release, in a form to be provided by the Sponsor which relieves the Sponsor from any and all liability for injury associated with any Prize awarded to him/her, as well as satisfy any and all laws and regulations and other criteria required by the Prize winner’s province or territory of residence. The declaration of eligibility, license and release must be returned to Cleo within five (5) business days of it having been provided to the Prize winner. Once the Prize winner has satisfied these requirements, he/she will be entitled to claim his/her Prize.
13. Any selected Participant who fails to abide by the terms set forth in these Official Rules will be disqualified and may, at Cleo sole and absolute discretion, be banned from participating in Cleo contests for a period to be determined by Cleo, without prejudice to Cleo right to seek additional remedies for any damages that it may have incurred due to the breach of these Official Rules by such Participant. Should the selected Participant be disqualified for any reason, not claim his/her Prize within the specified time, not comply with the Rules or incorrectly answer the time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may or may not select an alternate Prize winner.
14. It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing at the address indicated above if he/she changes his/her address or other contact information. All corrections must be received prior to the expiry of the Promotion Period.
15. If any terms of the Rules are or become invalid, are ruled illegal by any court of competent jurisdiction, or are deemed unenforceable under the current applicable law, it is the intention of the parties hereto that the remainder of the Rules shall not be affected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect.
By participating in this Contest, each Entrant agrees to release and forever discharge Facebook, Instagram and Cleo from any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses and expenses arising out of, or in connection with, the Contest.
This contest is not sponsored by Instagram and Facebook. Cleo will never contact entrants or winners and ask for personal information via social media.
Rate & Review
Go ahead... shop and tell. Write a review and let us know how your purchases are working out while sharing your views with other shoppers. Your reviews help us understand what's working for you... and what's not... so we can continue to bring you contemporary fashion for work!
To Write a Review
1. Click on "write a review" on any product details page. 2. Sign in to your cleo.ca account – if you haven't already.
3. Rate the product and add your comments on the review submission page.
4. Note that your review may take up to 72 hours to post to the site.
Read All About It
Your decision just got easier. Each week we receive product reviews from hundreds of customers just like you. Read what others are saying about the products you're interested in. It's the next best thing to a personal shopper!
Will It Fit?
To help with choosing the right size, view on our size chart from any product page and check out the sizing summary for each product – the overall average of what others are saying about the sizing of that item. And, whether you're curvy, athletic, or slim, you can sort reviews on a product to see what others like you are saying! Once you have selected "read reviews" for a product, choose "sort by body type" from the drop down menu above the reviews and read what others with the same body shape as you are saying.
Shop, Tell & Win Official Contest Rules
The sponsor of this contest is Comark Inc., having offices at 2345 Argentia Road, Suite 102A, Mississauga, ON L5N 8K4 (the "Sponsor").
2. To Enter
There are two ways to enter: i) Entrants can create or log into an existing on-line account at cleo.ca in order to submit a qualifying review. Any person with a valid on-line account will be automatically entered upon completion of submission of a qualifying on-line review of cleo product on or before the 28th day of each month beginning January 1, 2021 and ending December 31, 2021. Qualifying reviews will be designated on the 'thank you for your review' notification message that appears following the successful submission of a product review at cleo.ca. The product review may be subsequently rejected through standard moderation guidelines although the qualification stands. No purchase is required. All Qualifying Reviews must be submitted online during a given month beginning January 1, 2021 at 12:01 A.M EST and ending January 31, 2021 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (ET), and each subsequent month to end the contest on December 31, 2021. All Qualifying Reviews will be entered in a draw for one chance to win one $100 cleo gift card valid at any cleo retail location. ii) To enter without submitting a qualifying review of any cleo product, hand-print your full name, address, city, province or territory, postal code, day and evening telephone numbers, on an 8.5" X 11" piece of paper and mail in a postage stamped envelope to: "cleo Shop, Tell & Win", 2345 Argentia Road, Suite 102A Mississauga, Ontario - L5N 8K4. Maximum of one entry per envelope with sufficient postage. Non-review mail-in entries must be received by the Sponsor on or before the last day of each month beginning January 1, 2021 and ending December 31, 2021. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
One random draw will be held to select a participant to receive the $100 gift card each month for the Contest Period. The Draw will take place on the last day of each month beginning January 1, 2021 and ending December 31, 2021 at 2345 Argentia Road, Suite 102A, Mississauga, ON L5N 8K4 .
Contest open to Canadian residents who have reached the age of 18 as of the first day of the month in which they have entered the Contest and who are not, employees or agents of Sponsor or of its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or its service agencies or independent contractors or immediate family of or are not residing in the same household as these employees. A Qualifying Review participant may not be declared a winner unless the personal information listed on his/her valid provincial or federal issued identification matches exactly the personal information attached to their www.cleo.ca on-line account appearing on the entry that is drawn, or in the case of a mail-in participant, the winning entrant's individual provincial or federal identification must match exactly the personal information included on their mail in entry. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
One prize will be available to be awarded for the Contest Period. Prize will be awarded in Canadian dollars. Maximum value of prize is $100 (Cdn). The prize will be awarded as a cleo Gift Card and has no expiry date.
The odds of winning a prize for each Contest draw depends on the total number of Qualifying Purchases entries entered and the number of eligible non-purchase entries received for an applicable week.
7. Winner Notification/Prize Awards
The following process will be followed for the Contest draw. On the first day of each month, the selected participant for the previous month will be notified of their selection via email or registered mail by cleo – a Division of Comark Inc. In order to claim their prize, the selected participant will have to: (i) correctly answer unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by Sponsor during a pre-arranged, mutually convenient telephone call, (ii) sign and return the Sponsor's standard Declaration and Release Form (confirming compliance with the Contest rules and releasing Sponsor from any liability relating to the Contest) within 22 days from the time the prize notification package is postmarked or emailed as having been sent by Sponsor. The Declaration and Release Form will be included in the prize notification package. Within two weeks of the Sponsor receiving the completed document, the selected winner will receive a letter confirming he/she has won along with their $100 cleo Gift Card. The prize will be forfeited if the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if the selected participant does not correctly answer the skill-testing question or if the signed Declaration and Release Form is not returned within 22 days from the time the prize notification package is postmarked or emailed as having been sent by Sponsor. Should the originally drawn winner forfeit his/her prize, subsequent draw(s) will be held to until a new winner is determined, with all original terms and conditions still applicable.
8. Additional Terms
By participating, entrants agree to a) these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final in all respects; and b) release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Comark Inc. and each of its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, administrators, employees, shareholders, agents and insurers, from any liability, claims, or damages, demands, actions, or causes of action whatsoever which they, their heirs, successors, assigns, executors, or administrators may now or hereafter have directly or indirectly against them or any of them in respect of or relating to the Contest and/or the acceptance or use, misuse, or possession of any prize. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to the Sponsor's and its designees' use of their names, voice, declarations relating to the Contest, likeness, photograph, city, province or territory of residence for advertising and publicity purposes without further compensation.
9. Limitation of Liability
The Sponsor shall not be responsible for print or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible non purchase entries or, postage-due relating to non-purchase entries, faulty electronic data transmission, equipment failure, or other failure occurring in connection with participation in this Contest; or for transactions that are posted late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify all or any part of the Contest if for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including fraud, technical failures or corruption, computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor which in its opinion affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. Entries which are reproduced, fraudulent, illegible, altered, incomplete or tampered with, will be declared invalid.
By entering this Contest, you consent to the Sponsor and its promotional agencies storing and using the personal information submitted through automatic entry for the purpose of administering the Contest in accordance with these Official Contest rules.