IN SUPPORT OF
COVID SAFETY PLAN
The Safety and well-being of our customers and team members is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 updates so that we can make the best and safest decision possible for everyone. As a company we have complied with all government mandated protocols. All health and safety protocols have been put into place to protect our customers and team members while we work through this pandemic as safely as possible.
We have implemented:
- Physical distancing (2m -6 feet) - We have identified areas where people gather, such as back rooms, store floor, fitting rooms, and break area to ensure we are practicing physical distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols (cleaning lists).
- Communication (posters & website) on what customers can expect in our retail stores.
- Installed a barrier shield at the primary cash register for added protection.
- Encourage the use of masks for team members.
- Use of signage and posters to help reduce the risk of person-to-person transmission and to reinforce good hygiene.
- Created a limit on store occupancy.
- Ask customers to:
- Using the supplied hand sanitizer when entering & exiting our store.
- Practicing physical distancing and keeping 6 feet between yourself and other customers or store associates.
- Refraining from bringing reusable bags.
- Considering low contact payment options like credit or debit tap (to help, we’ve increased our tap limit to $250).
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, if you’ve travelled recently, or if you’ve been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, we ask that you please refrain from entering our stores.
- All associates must complete a COVID self-assessment tool prior to coming to work.
- Created a CO-VID policy for all associates to follow standards and expectations.
- Clear communication through a combination of training and signage. (posters & associate information board) for our team members on COVID protocols.
We know that our world within our company will be operating differently than before and together we’ll find our way through our new reality. We ask for both your support & patience as we undertake this journey.
Please note; our teams need to continue to be adaptable to new or adjusted policies or procedures based on the guidance of provincial governments or other credible sources, or the needs of the business and our customers