IN SUPPORT OF
WELCOME BACK TO CLEO!
Our stores are operating safely and differently in our new reality. Many things have changed. What has not changed is our desire to serve our customers to the best of our ability, while keeping health & safety our # 1 priority.
We thank you for both your support & for your patience as we navigate this new normal, together. We hope to see you soon, please stay safe and healthy!
Please note: Our current operating hours vary. Please check the Cleo Store Locator on our website to view the most current hours of operations. Many Provinces and Communities require masks in commercial spaces, please reference your local Health Unit for up to date guidelines. Ontario, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland as well as the cities of Calgary, Edmonton and Brandon currently mandate the wearing of facemasks in commercial spaces. As of October 1, 2020, Cleo requires that all our associates wear a facemask, at all times, in our stores. As of October 1, 2020, we strongly encourage all our customers to support us when shopping in all of our stores, from coast to coast, independent of government regulation, to wear a facemask in while visiting our stores. Thank you!
Need help? Cleo Customer Service is available starting August 16, 2020, Monday to Sunday, 9am – 9pm CST. Statutory Holidays, 10am – 6pm CST. Email customer service at email@example.com or call 1-888-590-2536.
COVID-19 BUSINESS CHANGES
- Cleo is offering customers 45 days after reopening to exchange | refund purchases made on or after February 1, 2020. Conditions apply. See our return policy HERE.
- The maximum number of people in a store may be limited
- Sanitation of clothes that are tried on
- Quarantining returned items
- Frequent cleaning of high use touch points
- No public access to washrooms
- Select Provinces and Communites require masks in commercial spaces, please reference your local Health Unit for up to date guidelines.
YOUR VISIT TO CLEO
- Wear a facemask and use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting
- Respect physical distancing (6ft)
- Consider contactless payment
- Reconsider your visit if you have COVID-19-like symptoms
- Do not bring reusable bags | boxes
If you are visiting to make a return or an exchange…
- Bring your items into the store without a bag | box
- Bring your original receipt (for online orders, this is the receipt that was shipped with your order – not the email confirmations)
- Ensure that the item is unworn and the original tags are attached See our return policy HERE.
EXPRESS INSTORE SHOPPING
- Choose the items that you love on cleo.ca
- Note the style #, product name and size
- Call your nearest Cleo to see if they have your items. CLICK HERE to find a store
- If the store has the items they will set them aside for up to 48 hours
- Arrange a time to visit the store to try on or pay
- Note: This is not a curb side service. Stores and customer service cannot process payments over the phone
- Note: Not all items on cleo.ca are currently available in stores
To view our Covid Safety Plan: