IN SUPPORT OF
COVID-19 INFORMATION & UPDATES
Our stores are operating safely and differently in our new reality. Many things have changed. What has not changed is our desire to serve our customers to the best of our ability, while keeping health & safety our # 1 priority. We thank you for both your support & for your patience as we navigate this new normal, together. We hope to see you soon, please stay safe and healthy!
UPDATE FOR ONTARIO:
The following stores will be open as of Friday, June 11th:
Scarborough SmartCentre; Smart Centres Oakville; Burlington North SmartCentre; Innes Shopping Centre; Guelph Power Centre; Sunrise Shopping Centre; Oshawa North Power Centre; Smart Centre Barrie South; Milton Crossroads; London North; Heartland Town Centre; Ottawa Trainyards Power Centre; Windsor Crossing; Etobicoke SmartCentre; and Hannon SouthEast Power Centre.
The following stores will be open as of Saturday, June 12th:
Aurora East Power Centre.
The following stores will be open as of Wednesday, June 30th:
Landsdowne Place; St. Laurent Shopping Centre; New Sudbury Shopping Centre; Square One Shopping Centre; Burlington Mall; Lynden Park Mall; Carlingwood Mall; Quinte Mall; Masonville Place; Limeridge Mall; Lambton Mall, Georgetown Market Place; Upper Canada Mall; Whiteoaks Mall; Cornwall Square; Stone Road Mall; Bramalea City Centre; Erin Mills Town Centre; TD Centre; Pen Centre; Cataraqui Town Centre; Oshawa Centre; Devonshire Mall; Station Mall; Mapleview Centre; and Place D'Orleans.
The following stores will be open as of Monday, July 12th:
Fairview Park Mall and Cambridge Centre.
EXTENDED RETURN POLICY
Ontario and Nova Scotia Stores: Cleo will be offering customers 45 days after our stores re-open to return or exchange. As always, to receive a full refund, item(s) must be unworn with tag(s) attached and accompanied by the original receipt.
Note that only online orders are able to be mailed back for a refund at our distribution centre. Purchases made in store must be returned in store once they re-open. As always, to receive a full refund, item(s) must be unworn with tag(s) attached and accompanied by the original receipt. Full details of our return policy can be found HERE
Our current operating hours vary. Please check the Cleo Store Locator on our website to view the most current hours of operations. Many Provinces and Communities require masks in commercial spaces, please reference your local Health Unit for up to date guidelines. As of October 1, 2020, Cleo requires that all our associates wear a face mask, at all times, in our stores. As of October 1, 2020, we strongly encourage all our customers to support us when shopping in all of our stores, from coast to coast, independent of government regulation, to wear a facemask in while visiting our stores. Thank you!
Cleo Customer Service is available Monday to Sunday, 9am – 9pm CST. Statutory Holidays, 9am – 6pm CST. Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-590-2536.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Bring your items into the store without a bag/box
- Bring your original receipt (for online orders, this is the receipt that was shipped with your order – not the email confirmations)
- Ensure that the item is unworn and the original tags are attached. See our return policy HERE
- Available at select locations. CLICK HERE to learn more.
EXPRESS INSTORE SHOPPING
- Choose the items that you love on cleo.ca
- Note the style #, product name and size
- Call your nearest Cleo to see if they have your items. CLICK HERE to find a store
- If the store has the items they will set them aside for up to 48 hours
- Arrange a time to visit the store to try on or pay
- Note: This is not a curb side service. Stores and customer service cannot process payments over the phone
- Note: Not all items on cleo.ca are currently available in stores