My Connection FAQ
1. How do I join?
Visit any cleo store to join my connection. If you wish to join online AND you are making an online purchase, please enroll HERE.
2. What are the benefits?
- $25.00 reward discount once 500 POINTS are accumulated
- Members enjoy special offers, inside fashion tips, advance notice of promotions
3. How do I earn POINTS?
My connection members earn one point for every $1 of cleo merchandise purchased either in a store or online, excluding sales tax, reward redemption, gift cards, returned merchandise and shipping fees. In the case of a return or exchange, POINTS are automatically deducted from the member's card used for the original purchase (whether or not the card is presented at the time of return or exchange).
4. How do I check my POINTS balance?
You may check your balance online
5. How do I earn a $25.00 Discount?
500 POINTS (equivalent to $500 ) must be accumulated prior to receiving the $25.00 Reward Discount. Once 500 POINTS is achieved the member is entitled to a $25.00 discount off a future in store purchase.
- The $25.00 reward is not redeemable for cash
- The minimum purchase is $25.00
- The $25 reward discount cannot be used on the qualifying transaction that reaches the 500 point threshold
- In stores where both Ricki's and Cleo merchandise is sold - only cleo merchandise sales earns POINTS. The redemption of POINTS shall also only apply to cleo merchandise.
- Redeeming the $25.00 Discount Reward subtracts 500 POINTS from the my connection card point total
- In the case of an online transaction, POINTS will be added after payment and delivery is complete.
6. Do I earn POINTS for online purchases?
Yes! POINTS are added after payment and delivery is complete.
- If you update your online profile and switch to the new card format- your new card will be enclosed with your purchase. The card will be credited for the POINTS earned on that purchase.
- If you visit a store to upgrade to the new format card - the new card will be added to your online account automatically. POINTS earned online will be added to the card.
7. Do POINTS expire?
As long as you shop at least once every eighteen months and present your membership card - your POINTS never expire!
8. When I return an item will the POINTS be deducted from my point balance?
Yes. In the case of a return or exchange, POINTS are automatically deducted from the member's card used for the original purchase (whether or not the card is presented at the time of return or exchange).
9. I have a paper card. How do I get the new card?
Please visit a cleo store to obtain a new card. Point balance will be transferred from June 2014 until January 11th, 2016, after which all cards start at zero.
10. I lost my card. How can I get another one?
Please visit your nearest cleo store to obtain a new card with a zero POINTS balance, as Cleo is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. Store associates cannot transfer POINTS from lost cards. For further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Are POINTS transferable between Members?
POINTS and cards are non-transferable to other members
12. What if I have more than 500 POINTS?
POINTS are redeemable in increments of 500 POINTS. Consider this example- on 750 POINTS the eligible reward is a $25.00 reward discount (500 POINTS) with the point balance forward equalling 250 POINTS.
13. Why do I have a negative POINTS balance?
You may have a negative balance if negative transactions (refunds) exceed your positive transactions. Got questions? Please contact email@example.com
My Connection POINTS redemption
1. How many My Connection POINTS are required?
The minimum is 500 Points. Check your Points balance by logging into / creating your online account. Points are earned instore and online at a rate of $1 equalling one Point. Points may only be redeemed at the 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 Point levels. Every 500 Points equals $25 off. Create an account here
Need help? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How do I redeem My Connection POINTS online?
- To start, your account must be linked to your cleo MY CONNECTION card. Create an online account here Need help? Please contact email@example.com
- Log into your cleo.ca online account every time you shop to collect Points and to be able to redeem Points.
- Add items to your cart and proceed to checkout. At checkout, after choosing the shipping and delivery method, your My Connection POINTS balance and the My Connection POINTS that are eligible for redemption will be visible.
- Choose your eligible My Connection POINTS redemption amount. Points are immediately subtracted from your account total and applied to the online transaction. The reward will apply to the total owing.
- Proceed to check out.
3. Do I earn My Connection POINTS on my purchase when I redeem Points online?
Yes. Your My Connection POINTS balance will be reduced by the number of Points you redeem, however, the net payable of the My Connection POINTS redemption transaction will accrue points. Points earned on Point redemption transactions (net) are awarded after shipping and delivery.
4. Is there a maximum I may redeem online?
Yes. The maximum My Connection POINTS redemption is 2000 points on any single online transaction. If your My Connection POINTS Balance remains above 500, 1000, 1500 or 2000, you may redeem on a subsequent, sequential online transaction(s).
My Connection Bonus POINTS
1. How do I get My Connection Bonus POINTS either in store or online?
Only Members of My Connection are eligible to receive My Connection Bonus POINTS. My Connection Bonus POINTS are awarded in store and online during special promotions and are item specified and time limited. Please refer to the event terms and conditions located in the fine print on the bottom of your email/ ask a store associate for further details/ contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more about a current offer.
Your My Connection Membership must be swiped / included on your in store or online purchase in order to participate. Transactions completed “outside” of membership are not eligible to receive My Connection POINTS or My Connection Bonus POINTS.
My Connection Bonus POINTS, once awarded, form part of your My Connection Point balance.
2. Are My Connection Bonus POINTS awarded “instantly”?
- In store- My Connection Bonus POINTS are awarded at time of purchase.
- Online- My Connection Bonus POINTS will be awarded after shipment and delivery which may take several days.
3. If I make return or exchange - will the Bonus POINTS be reissued?
My Connection Bonus POINTS will not be reissued if an item/ transaction is exchanged/ returned, either in store or on online. If you have questions regarding returning an item or items on which My Connection Bonus POINTS were applied- please contact email@example.com
- If an item/transaction is returned/exchanged at a cleo store on which My Connection Bonus POINTS were rewarded- the My Connection Bonus POINTS will be deducted from the My Connection POINTS total automatically.
- If an online item/transaction is returned to the warehouse, on which My Connection Bonus POINTS were rewarded- the My Connection Bonus POINTS will be deducted from the My Connection POINTS total. The POINT adjustment occurs after receipt at the warehouse and processing. It may take several days.
4. May I bring in receipts/cards from previous purchases for POINT adjustments?
As of January 11th, 2016, our terms and conditions have changed. Contact customer service: all adjustments, once verified, are processed by cleo customer service and are limited to the last ninety days from date of purchase. firstname.lastname@example.org