Cleo takes great pride in sharing our commitment in sponsoring our charity partner, The Breast Cancer Society of Canada.
Help us celebrate our 11 year milestone by participating in our fundraising events throughout the year including our annual
Mother's Day Walk on Sunday, May 4th and Sunday, May 11th, 2014, PINK WAVE fundraisers and more. For more information,
please visit www.bcsc.ca or contact the Breast Cancer Society of Canada at 1-800-567-8767 or visit a Cleo store near you!
The Breast Cancer Society of Canada is a national, not-for-profit, charitable organization fulfilling the legacy of a daughter,
wife and mother who lost her battle against breast cancer.
While remaining true to their grassroots, the Breast Cancer Society of Canada has grown to become one of Canada's leading
organizations in the battle against this deadly disease.
Cleo and our customers have raised over $745,000 to date for research into the prevention, early detection and treatment of breast cancer.
- 1 in 9 women is expected to develop breast cancer in her life time
- Breast cancer takes the life of one woman every 69 seconds worldwide
- 64 Canadian women will be diagnosed with breast cancer every day
- 14 Canadian women will die from breast cancer every day
- Breast cancer deaths continue to decline but there is still more work to be done
The Breast Cancer Society of Canada and Cleo thanks you for your ongoing support!